Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Monday, January 05, 2009

gism

Published by cck at 8:19 PM

Hi. Hopefully the return to the real world after your holiday was easier than mine. I am exhausted and am contemplating heading to bed and letting the DVR do the heavy lifting tonight. Also, if any of you brilliant people out there could help me out... I like this whole grace in small things thing, but I wish I could keep it on the side bar, instead of having to post it every day in the main content section. Yes, me = weird. Any thoughts?

Small Things, January 5, 2009
- a sweet husband who scurries to get a cold diet coke in the morning
- a day without carbs (almost made it 24 hours!)
- my bargain Goodwill-found ottoman
- dwindling countdown till seeing my aunts at the beach
- mail: three cards that didn't make me pause and five thick glossy catalogs that did

0 comments: