Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Friday, January 09, 2009

practice makes perfect

Published by cck at 7:47 PM

It's true - practice takes perfecting. Or um, practice makes perfect. I'm not what you would call laid back. I doubt one would even say that I tilt. So this whole laissez-faire thing I got going? It is shockingly lovely.

The fact that K. is getting this whole birthday thing so right? Only took three years. Imagine what next year will be like. People, I had Birthday Bunny with a South Beach Egg Souffle cup (sparkly candle and all).

I'm incredibly happy to have been alive for twenty-eight years. And I am stoked to start this next one. I've been writing at M&MD for three years now. Can't believe the change my life has taken since then.

Thank you and thank God.

0 comments: