Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Many things...

Published by cck at 7:42 PM

Sorry I've been sort of MIA. I've been traveling - and I'm tired. This weekend, I hope to do nothing but be at home. After six weekends of straight travel, I need a break. K. and I plan to do little but catch up on the DVR, play with the Wii and nap. Maybe a movie if we're feeling feisty.

  • What's with all the red velvet cupcakes? I mean I love red velvet cake as much as the next girl - after all, rv cake is my go to cake choice for pity parties (don't ask), but I've had four separate conversations with very different people about red velvet cupcakes. Is there something I'm missing?
  • I have nails. Now before you roll your eyes at the obviousness of that statement, let me explain that I bite my nails. A lot. A lot a lot. And I have nails. And they're strong and lovely and feminine. I am amazed at myself. Am I finally calm? Is this what happiness is - the ability to get a manicure without the woman clucking at my bad habits? Fantastic, I tell you.
  • Stalking every Wal-Mart, Target and Best Buy between here and Charleston was totally worth it. We are the proud owners of Wii Rock Band. And I am kickin' K.'s ass.
  • Jeopardy! is having online qualifying quizzes on Tuesday, Jan 27th. Fingers crossed and prayers said, K. will actually go through with it. I think I need to tempt him with this payoff.
  • Love, love, love Mrs. O and everything she wore. I am so excited to have a First Lady that I can not only respect (I did respect Mrs. Bush), but aspire to.
  • I have many thoughts about the inauguration. I'm working on figuring out how to express them.


That's it for now. Y'all have a good weekend. Ahhh, I will!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time!