Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

My favorite candy...

Published by cck at 9:11 AM



I have discovered that I am in love with m&ms...

I also adore their commercials. It must be the primary colors. Who doesn't love an m&m? It's easily shared, eaten - it's the perfect candy. Not only does it melt in your mouth and not in your hand, you can now order the candy in a variety of personalized colors.

And the new mega-m&ms... Not quite my favorite, but I do love the other varieties - crispy, almond, peanut butter. All good choices to mix with chocolate. Even the dark chocolate m&ms were a hit in my household.

2 comments:

The Cackalacky Candidate said...

As a practicing Christian, it always amazes me that some who proclaim their Christianity are the most anxious to take the life of another.

Sexual predators are threats to society and must be isolated from society in a just and rational manner. The criminal justice system is a system created and administered by men and women, and is an imperfect system. As such, favoring the death penalty indicates a willingness to allow innocent people to be put to death. Not wanting to kill someone is NOT being weak on crime.

Capital punishment for crimes other than murder sets a precedent for other repeat offense crimes. Do we put someone to death for repeat arson, repeat physical assault, repeat manslaughter, repeat DWI if people get injured, or certain mental illnesses.

Senator Bryant's complaint is that people are worried about the constitutionality of his amendment. Aside from how you feel about the issue and severity of the penalty, it is just bad legislation and a waste of the taxpayers money to create laws that are highly likely to be overturned.

The Cackalacky Candidate said...

Oops!!! Color me stupid.

My previous comment belongs on the other posting entitled "Never a good idea."

Oh, by the way. They are no longer called m&m's. By executive order of the President, they are to be turned upside down and refered to as "w's".