Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Monday, March 27, 2006

On being Twenty-Five...

Published by cck at 11:15 AM

Yes, being able to rent a car is a perk. Wa. Hoo.

But, last night I tried to apply to TLC's What Not To Wear and the application rejected me - I wasn't old enough. Now, I'm pretty sure bad taste doesn't discriminate based on age. As a matter of fact, I'm sure of it.

I really wanted to be on the program - they had a special category - for working folks. Seeing as how I've gone from a more formal environment to a casual one, I could use a few tips. Who couldn't use some instruction and the hefty five grand to make a work clothes - you know - better!

Alas, I will have to live without the makeover. Sigh. Something to look forward to? To turning twenty-six?

0 comments: