Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The New Name Battle.

Published by cck at 10:23 AM

It's January 3rd -- Hmmm, my wedding is approaching with the speed of a freight train. And with that whole wedding thing comes the Name Change. I will no longer introduce myself as Chrissy S., I will call myself Chrissy K.

I did want to keep my own name. I'm a huge fan of my name - I've had it my whole life. Heh. But, I lost that battle - just like Chris lost the whole Star Trek theme for the reception. I do believe (with all my heart) that I got the better end of that deal.

Yesterday, at all the Inaugural stuff, it hit me -- these are my last few months with my name. In the last five months, I've had to get new ID cards, new business cards and a passport -- and within five months, I'm going to need to change all that again. Sigh. Thank goodness it's, like, totally worth it.

0 comments: