Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Champagne Day!

Published by cck at 9:43 PM

When I met my fiance I convinced him I did not know how to cook. Believe me, that was a smart move. Unfortunately, when I grew bored of thai (it took awhile), he figured out that I could put together a balanced dinner.

I made filet mignon with a pinot noir sauce, maytag mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus. For dessert, I made chocolate souffle with this rather yummy cherry stuff. I was pretty impressed with myself. As was he...

Last year, I fell asleep early on New Year's Eve. I read books and magazines and finished a bottle of champagne all by myself. And this year - I am quite excited to be spending NYE in Florida, in the company of friends and the love of my life.

My goodness, if this was 2006, can you imagine what tomorrow and 2007 brings? Drive safely, have a sweet kiss at midnight and may 2007 bring you all that you wish!

Happy New Year!

0 comments: