Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Calling All Flats.

Published by cck at 8:30 AM

I'm beginning to really like Tallahassee. I've started to find shortcuts. I now cherish the view of Doak Stadium. I even like the Capitol (ahem, The Giant Wang).

The thing I cannot get over is the shopping. I went to the mall yesterday to procure stockings and possibly find a pair of shoes. I have a dinner thing on Friday night with my boyfriend. I say "boyfriend," clearly meaning "love of my life."

I know I've written about my new need for flat shoes in the past. I'm not sure if I let y'all know that my best pair of dress flats were eaten by the ravenous dogs that happen to live in my house, (although after that I was tempted to let them live in the road). So, now, I have no flats. Nothing close to flats. I have plenty of sandals. And considering that it's mid-November I will give credit where credit is due: the sandals have served me well. I, however, am not one of those girls you will see wearing stockings with open toe shoes. I remember, in college for some sorority something or other, when I wore the stockings that were like flip flop thongs - they were toeless. Awesome. However, since my last pedicure was heaven knows when, I am seriously out of luck.

Oh, and did I mention that when I traveled to the mall yesterday to find the right color of hose, every store (EVERY STORE) was out of the only color I like to wear. Travel Buff. 'Nuff said.

0 comments: