Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

How did I miss this growing up?

Published by cck at 8:30 AM

It's still November, right? Despite the fact that there is a Christmas Tree up and glowing in my living room I am pretty sure I haven't changed my calendar. And yet, it feels like Christmas. Well, after last night it feels like Christmas.

I had a friend in South Carolina who always had a Charlie Brown Christmas Party. I never went, for various reasons. Mostly because I have trouble getting into the Christmas Spirit. Yes, me - the girl who delights in holidays with various and random decorations and traditions; I had trouble embracing the tinsel so to speak.

Last night, with a glass of port, we watched a Charlie Brown Christmas. I have no idea how I missed this as a kid (or as an adult). I'm not quite sure who to blame. Because, sitting under a blanket, snuggling with my guy, and watching a cartoon put me in the Christmas Spirit in a whole new way. Wa-hoo. Let the festivities begin.

Christmas party anyone? I'm in the mood for some Sparkling Shiraz!

0 comments: