Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Fabulous.

Published by cck at 9:53 AM

Yesterday, someone pointed out to me a particularly fascinating obit... Ms. Jewel Flowers Evans. Like many obituaries, Jewel's featured a picture. Instead of showing a beautiful, if elderly woman, the picture displayed was one from her pinup days. I love it!

Imagine my surprise to see an article on the front page of The State this morning showing Ms. Jewel Flowers Evans in all her glory! Again, I love it! What an exciting life she must've had. And while others might think it tacky to display a forties pinup picture, I think it's absolutely fabulous. Don't you worry Miz Jewel, they're just jealous!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled across your blog from FITS...good stuff.