Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

He's just not that into you.... on the web!

Published by cck at 9:47 AM

Since Miranda's shocking discovery of the "He's Just Not that INTO YOU" theory on SATC and then Oprah's bringing the book into the limelight - women everywhere have stopped wondering why he didn't call, email or show that additional ounce of attention.
(My favorite is the follow up to the original - "Be Honest -- You're Not that into Him Either").

Now, you too can receive real time advice from the internet, via www.shouldidumphimornot.com. Fabulous. Women (and I'm sure a few men) will now give you advice on what you know - deep down - you should do.
Just what I need - more people telling me I'm making (or have made) a mistake!

0 comments: