Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Movies with M&D

Published by cck at 9:56 PM

This afternoon M&D took me to the movies. I love going to the movies with my parents. They firmly believe in the large popcorn theory. No butter - I mean, we (they) have limits - but there's usually candy involved.
So, this afternoon we left GM and headed to Hollywood 20. The problem was, however, when I hopped out of the car to look at movie times, I had no idea what movie was what. I hadn't seen any of the coming attractions on TV. Titles meant nothing. I did see the Chronicles of Narnia. Dad had been lobbying for it - Mom and I kindly followed. We contemplated letting him go to the movie alone and us catching The Pink Panther, but as a family we took our seats in the already darkened theater.


It was fabulous. Seriously - greatest movie I've seen in quite a while. I usually despise movies with animal characters - but Mr. & Mrs. Beaver almost stole the show. The scenery was magical. And, of course, the story is more than moving. I loved it!

2 comments:

Dev said...

The Chronicles was a good movie, it took me back to library 'class' in the 6th grade. They did a good job integrating the animation with the action, especially with the wolves. Sorry about the butter.

Joshua Gross said...

Have to agree... Chronicles was great viewing, especially for chidlhood fans of the books!