Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Friday, February 10, 2006

I Heart Pets, Inc.

Published by cck at 11:47 AM

Pets, Inc. is a horrible place to spend time in. It smells like sewage and the couple of times I've been there it has not been a pleasant experience.

Except once.
When I brought home Campbell... The cutest cat that has ever lived. (That's her giant head in my Christmas Tree). I'll admit, she's a devil of the worst kind. She bites - well, she started off nibbling, and now she bites. But she is just precious when she brings me a toy in the morning. I can't believe how much an animal changes your life - responsibility and all that good stuff.

I love Pets, Inc. I was saddened to see in The State this morning that their trailor has been closed. Wait, I was glad the trailor was closed - upset that Pets, Inc. had to bring animals to their Thrift Store. Pets, Inc. is a worthy nonprofit that deserves support from this community - the thousands of animals saved is enough of a reason.
You know, I've been thinking that it's almost time for Campbell to get a little brother or sister... Save me!

0 comments: