Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

OMG.

Published by cck at 6:44 PM

Tonight I went shopping for towels. My mom is coming to visit on Friday and I am embarrassed as to the state of my towels.
Shopping for towels is a tricky proposition. Some are too thin, some are too small. I wanted the "bath sheet" type of towel. Difficult to find, lemme tell you. Eventually found it at JCPenney's. Thank goodness. Lynda Ann will not be shocked and appalled at the condition of my towels.


On my way back from BFE aka Sandhill's, I realized the only thing I'd eaten was a mis-ordered beef burrito. (I had ordered BEAN!). Yuck. I hate beef burritos. So, I was about to chew off my arm. I stopped at Five Guys - OMG. OMG. OMG. I heard about it from friends and family (Hat-tip Laurin & Lynda Ann). I got a hot dog. Glorious. K-Cali, they'll even put sauteed (okay, they call them fried) onions on top of your hot dog for you. French fries - okay, get this: you order the small and the nice people behind the counter still fill the fabulous paper sack with more french fries. I have died and gone to french fry heaven.

0 comments: