Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

About the ATL...

Published by cck at 8:18 AM

I'm traveling to the ATL this weekend. It's not that Cola doesn't have lovely shopping or nightlife - but after getting a taste of DC last weekend, I think I want another City Weekend.
So, when I was invited to come visit Hotlanta by a dear friend, how could I pass that up? I think I'm going to leave on Friday after work. Or maybe Saturday morning depending on how much sleep I catch up with (yes, I know it's a myth that you catch up on sleep, but I like believing in it). Wa-hoo! I'm excited.
Talked to M-Lou about it and she's all for it. She might even join me in Midtown on Saturday night - here's hoping. The South Bull Street girls haven't been out in a while.
Furthermore, I'm scoping out tickets to St. Louis to see K-Cali -- once was simply not enough. I do want to visit the zoo and surrounding um, life. Even if all the guys are painfully metro...

0 comments: