Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Thoughts of DC

Published by cck at 8:25 AM

I'm taking planning for this trip to DC to a whole new level. I have already made a list of everything I am going to wear and bring - and I mean everything. To the extent of what earrings are going with me to the District. When did I become such a planner?

For the one outfit that is giving me trouble, I have scoured online stores. I have determined that I must go to McLean so I can visit Anthropologie, M Street for Urban Outfitters, and various other stores that just *might* have what I'm looking for.
Okay, the reason I'm having trouble with this particular outfit, is that my brother wants to go to a club. A CLUB. Now, I have been to clubs - there was one memorable night at Ra in Tampa, or not so memorable as the case may be - but clubs aren't really (and I feel like the dork that I am for saying this) my scene. I prefer to drink a beer or my vodka soda (in a plastic cup) on the back porch of Jake's or some equally wood-paneled-laid-back-sit-and-drink-till-you-get-drunk bar. What business do I have being in a club with MY BROTHER?
Sigh.

If anyone has any fabulous shopping suggestions, please shout them out.
Oh, and I am taking a camera with me on this Club adventure. Oh, there will be pictures.

0 comments: