Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Newest Favorite Makeup Thingy

Published by cck at 9:00 AM


Anything that saves time in the morning is going to be a favorite. The fact that this mineral foundation is an all-in-one might make it to my all time favorite-things-ever shelf.
Susan Posnick makes Colorflo, which can be found at Pout! on Devine. It's not too pricey - and the gals at Pout! assured me it would last for more than a season.
Plus, with mineral makeup (as opposed to liquid foundation), the effect is so minimal, so natural - I am a fan. Might be because I really don't like liquid foundation... Regardless - this stuff evens out skin tone and is the easiest thing to put on. Plus, it'll fit in your purse for touch-ups.

0 comments: