Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Way to Start a Morning

Published by cck at 7:31 AM

Oha! Last night I decided that I wasn't going to be a Columbia Athletic Girl any longer -- just not my cup of tea, so I went over and joined Hampton Hills. Oha!
Got up this AM around 5:15 to head over and test my long-ago skill of imitating dying on an elliptical machine. I've still got it! I thought I'd hate getting up so early in the morning, but really - it was quite refreshing. Good NPR and a Diet Coke reward (yes, I did have one on the way over and one on the way back to my house!) made it all worth it.
Plus, I got to work a little after seven, which enabled me to actually get some stuff done. I'm leaving early for SCDP Exec Committee and then an evening of Drinking Liberally with Wilson. If anything interesting happens at the EC, I'll be sure to let you know.

0 comments: