Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Monday, January 23, 2006

So no ATL...

Published by cck at 8:37 AM

I decided not to go to the ATL when a sinus infection (blah!) took over my head. I thought I needed rest and relaxation - a quiet weekend of reflection. Um, not so much.


After locking myself out of my apartment with a frantic kitten inside, I almost drove to Gvegas to nurse re-opened wounds and feel the comfort of my parents. Instead, I went grocery shopping. Ahhhh, Publix - the delight of picking out apples and fresh spinach, pasta and frozen meals, yogurt and crackers. I'm set for the next two weeks, I swear.
After visiting DLF late in the evening, I decided I *needed* to go out. It was dramatic. It was neccessary. I had to go out. Met up with a friend and we went to Jake's and Speakeasy. Around the time of Speakeasy, however, my friend started to get a little, um, out of control. Enough to rouse the suspicion of the bartenders, the bouncer and a few very friendly gentleman. I was rescued to say the least and ended up meeting Purdue.
After traveling with me around Five Points (I was on a mission), we devoured pizza at the new pizza place on Harden. Um, yeah - it was delicious. Jen, I hate to say it, but almost better than Dr. Rocco's cart.
All in all, highly acceptable evening. Purdue certainly seems interesting...

0 comments: