Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Best Lipstick EVAH

Published by cck at 8:47 AM

I just feel like I need to share this little tidbit of knowledge with anyone who wears lipstick. Or really, more importantly, who doesn't wear lipstick because it COMES OFF AS SOON AS YOU PUT IT ON.

I was one of those people. I despised lipstick. I ached for lipstick. I actually had a supervisor - at an old job - tell me that if I wanted to be more adult I would wear lipstick. (Of course, this is the same supervisor who told me my hair would really "shine" if I got it done by a professional. But I digress).
Lipstick.

I have found The One. I rave about MAC a lot - but this stuff is the absolute bomb. Pro Longwear Lipcolor. Get it Now. It stays on all day - through lunch. It doesn't bleed or get on your teeth or anything.
It does dry out your lip a little teeny bit, which is why I recommend (thanks JRo for the restock!) this Clinique product - Superbalm at night.

All in all, fabulous product.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! Randomly came across your blog. Love it!