Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Nothing like the Flu

Published by cck at 6:57 PM

To make you pause and um, sleep. I'm slowly getting over being dead-to-the-world for the last five days.

I missed three days of work. Count 'em - three. I have so much catching up to do, I'm not quite sure where to start. We have this *big* event coming up in May on the State Hospital grounds that's going to prove to be a-mazing no matter what. I'm excited about that. I'd be more excited if I get to wear the dress I want to wear. Actually, I'd be near ecstatic if I was as thin as the gal in the picture, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Being sick is, in a way, a nice break. Today I was so whiney on the phone that my dad ordered a pizza - delivered to my door no less. I didn't even have to tip the delivery guy. How nice is that! If I had just been whiney on a normal Tuesday (read: Every Tuesday), he would've chuckled and told me to get back to work.

0 comments: