Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dirty, dirty, dirty.

Published by cck at 9:26 PM

Election Day is a couple of weeks away. And surprise surprise, Republicans are going positively nasty. Big Shock. Going Negative - it's the New White Meat.

Was it a few days ago the big debacle of the Republican Party of Tennessee when they ran an ad against Harold Ford, Jr? Dude, that was nasty. I mean - yes, slightly amusing. But, like, amusing in the same way a co-worker tells a bad joke and you know you're not supposed to laugh, but you do anyway -- it was that kind of funny. And the thing is, I hold my elected officials to a higher level - I expect them to be honest and fair AND have a sense of humor. It can be done, I'm positive it can be done -- look at the South Carolina Bubba ads.

However, my dearest friend in 'Bama alerted me to this gem in Wisconsin. Sinister, I tell ya, sinister. Damn.

C'mon Repubs, can't you do better?

0 comments: