Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Wedding Rings.

Published by cck at 9:19 AM

I would like to say that I am more sensitive to wedding ringage in the media because I am in the market for one. My fiance got off easy. When he bought the engagement ring, he also purchased the wedding ring. DONE!

Me - on the other hand (heh!) - have to go searching for something that he would feel comfortable wearing every day of his life. And no, darling, it cannot be clear or flesh colored. At first, he wanted a gold ring. Okay, no problem - except for the fact that my rings are platinum. I'm pretty sure I'd like my husband to look like he's married to me.

Last night, while watching Housewives, we saw a Nivea commercial advertising the benefits of smooth skin. Evidently, if I use their product, I will not only receive loving glances from my partner - I will also fall into bed with him at any given moment. Oh, and I will totally be 120 pounds. The man in said commercial was married. The short spot featured his wedding ring at least ten times. Hers - not so much. So, as women - do we want our men to be married?

0 comments: