Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I like the South.

Published by cck at 11:07 AM

And, like, I know Florida is not Southern. They try -- man, do they try. But we all know that this place is not the South.

But, if you are like me -- and you like hearing about Lucy & Mark & all the other good Democratic candidates across the South - from South Carolina to Mississippi.... maybe you'd like a little Florida sprinkled on your Palmetto Flakes too.

If so, Sayfie Review is for you. The political climate is truly different from South Carolina... But, since this is where I live and stuff -- y'know, the place where I plan to raise those children I eventually plan to have... I suppose I should start writing about their stuff too.

How long till the stuff of Florida becomes my stuff too?

0 comments: