Twitter Follow Me

follow me on twitter maybe we should try this whole tweeting thing. all the cool kids are doing it.

Friday, October 20, 2006

On the upcoming BlackOut.

Published by cck at 12:17 PM

Now that I am a Florida State fan (and God knows I should be due to the amount of money that we owe that school)... Ahem. Now that I am a Florida State fan I look forward to Saturday and Gameday almost as much as I did when I lived in Columbia.

And, I am really pumped about the Boston College game. I think we (ahem, FSU) has a good chance of showing off what makes them powerful as the Seminoles. However, this whole Black Out idea is not that great of an idea.

Perhaps it's because I remember Chris Odom and his viral message for a Black Out at USC. Um, big mistake. We were playing Florida -- it was on GameDay. Was it Spurrier who actually said that wearing all black made the ball easier to see?

I really hope the Noles can pull it out. Oh, and y'all -- say a prayer for me. I have to go to a Noles for Crist tailgate with the fiance. DEAR LORD!

0 comments: